Wednesday 5 June 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ Guest Blogger - SUMMER SELECTA! ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest blogger, make-up artist HerRoyalMeredith, makes her summer selection from our new pieces in store this week... 

1. The Cropped Jacket 

LOVELOVELOVE this cute Balmain-esque embroidered number. You can never fail with a piece that defines the waist and accentuates the hips - cropped jackets are always a winner with me as they're best pals with the LBD and look just as good with cuts offs and a vest. This piece scores extra brownie points with it's over-sized 80's feel and cute button up detailing. 




 
2. The Kaftan Dress

God love a Kaftan. This is going to be my summer time savior, no doubt. Team with a pair of sky-highs you get that 70's glamour, lots of movement, billowing fabric and tassels flying everywhere, stick on a pair of flats and you've got the perfect beach cover up. Glasto's just around the corner and this beauty is going to see me through the highs, the lows and the loos. 





3. The Over-sized Shirt 

This shirt reminds me a little of Peter Pilotto's S/S '12, which remains one of my favourites. The dreamy graphic print and the bright blues, perfect for the summer, look great with the over-sized shape and roll up sleeves. I'd pair this my skinniest skinnies and highest heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment